Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting Ready!

The days that I have left at home are starting to dwindle and I'm getting really excited about leaving for Uganda. My packing list is almost complete and only needs a few little things to be finished. My tickets came yesterday so I decided to add up the total amount of hours I would be flying. The entire trip will be nearly twenty-four hours from Sacramento to Uganda, not including layovers and the orientation in Philadelphia. I've never been to Philly before and I'm stoked to hopefully be able to visit at least some of the historical sites (and a real cheesesteak!) It's cold and snowing quite heavily in Georgetown right now so I should be in for a real change in weather. I hope to continue using this site as it seems to be the preferred choice for PCV's in Uganda. My next post will probably be from Uganda and hopefully I'll get some pictures up.

No comments: